Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Coast

I have taken up walking.  I attach my little Fitbit to my self.  It is a dear pet.  Then off I set to explore the world.  So far I have clocked up 50 miles and I ache.  I pretended I was presenting an episode of  Coast and covered Dungeness to Hythe over the weekend.  I am now top walkist on my group walking chart.  I now feel so knackered I might have to shake it a bit to make it think I am walking today whilst watching afternoon telly.  I might go for a gentle swim.  It doesn't like water.

I am going on holiday to Turkey with T to ride in a balloon over the weirdest landscape you could ever imagine.  It looks like Gormenghast.  Extraordinary volcanic planes that rise up into fairy castles in peaks and spikes.  We go next month for a week, taking in Istanbul on the way.  I have to do nothing but pay and ride.  Suits me.

So exciting; my first belly dancing class takes place tonight.  I have a period which is just dreadful timing.  I felt absolutely grim last night - horizontal with hotty on lap and need of another for back.  I survived but Mr Smith was a perfect pig all evening.  He is so stroppy and so contrary these days.  He is being quite vile.

We have sold Worthing again.  First time it fell through.  Why do people put in an offer before they have their finances sorted out?  Crazy and very rude.  I told Mr Smith to ring the agent and say yes.  Oh no, he wasn't doing that; we would hold out for more money and he wasn't selling it.  So I rang the agent for him so he could tell him his definite decision ... and he said yes.  What?

He is being contrary in all things.  He is driving me bonkers.  I must get him to stop this loony behaviour.  Yes means yes not no.  He makes me want to cry.  I asked him to take and collect me from the airport for my forthcoming Turkish trip.  I did it for him in the middle of the night not so long ago but he has selective memory.  Since he says no he will not take me he probably will, and collect me.  No means yes.  Yes, it is torture because you don't know whether to book tickets or not.  He said he would not call Canada to make our room reservations but then I found him slamming down the phone because it was on voicemail.  I will sort it out.  I will also sort him out.  But he will probably go off on one when I mention it.  But I have to .... or shoot myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment