Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Old bat

Suffering from chronic jetlag which is partly my fault for giving into it.  If I had stayed awake instead    of sleeping every hour of the day I would now be back on British time rather than more nocturnal than a bat that has been squashed by a steamroller.

And now it's time to get out of bed and on with the Fitbit.  This is my new bossy pedometer that sends me emails of congratulation with a little badge for efforts performed. I feel a Lands End to John o Groats performance about to take place any minute.  Well, maybe round the block.

Spoke to Agent Annie who seems determined to go out to the Caribbean despite having a hole in her leg.  Is she bonkers?  Oh well. At least I will be paid and the paintings will be cared for and she will have one leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment