Saturday, August 23, 2014

Rerotation

Arm still hurts like billio.  I even had to forego sewing group on Wednesday in favour of sitting around moaning.  I have been trying to do the treatment and exercises prescribed by the osteopath but, given the amount of pain they render, I suspect he was joking.  I am a fairy with one wing who can only fly in circles.  I have to admit it is a lot better this morning but don't tell Mr Smith.  I need the sympathy which is fast waning if it was ever there at all.  My injury is an inconvenience to him - no oats and he occasionally has to help me with an impossible task such as a zip.  So I think I will keep him as auxiliary nurse for a while longer and no, I will not go to his dull golf club picnic with wasps on Sunday.

And now I want to make pompoms. Am I mad?  No, of course I am not going to make pompoms; that's how I wrecked my rotator cuff in the first place.  I will finish off a quilt edging, apply moisturiser to my crusty ears, make a hair appointment and stick to a diet.

Mulberry, lovely pup, has learnt to lift his leg.  He still does girly wees too but we are so proud of him.  Perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment