Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mrs da Vinci

Ghastly dream where I left my handbag on a train from Kings Lynn to Diss.  I don't know what this means.  I have never taken a train journey through Norfolk other than a teeny steam train around some nursery gardens with Mr Smith with his poo face on.

I am newly arrived back from the Caribbean and I could sleep for a week.  I have decided to emerge in late Spring but only if the weather's clement.

I was rather masterly painterly on holiday and Mr Smith is getting a bit whip cracky as he tots up how many meals or nights each painting is worth.  I have done so well he is now considering air fares.  OK.  By the way, I don't actually have a studio.  He is working on that.  I do have paintings to crack on with but I am so stupidly tired I cant start.

Our master plan is to spend a month in the Caribbean next year.  All my painting money will go to the holiday fund.  Time to paint some better pictures I feel.  Maybe some British ones too.






1 comment: