Sunday, September 21, 2014

Make me better

I have a stinking cold.  You know how you shouldn't ........but antibiotics really help.  I had some hanging about from a previous ailment.  I can't say I feel fine but I feel a lot better than I did and that is not just my cold clearing up.  I am full of it.

Now, I am being very makey these days.  I made a tea towel bag at a workshop last week which is superb and I have a big sewing bag on the go - instructions a bit wordy but I am getting there with much help from lovely neighboury person Who gave me the pattern.

On Wednesday at sewing group I got elected to be bookmaker - not taking bets but person who has to make a Christmas book then demo it to all and get them all to make Christmas books to hang on a tree.  Fun or nightmare?  Mine will be very arty. I want to get on with this but no chance with a stinking cold, a bouncy puppy, a bag to make and a Mr Smith demanding a meal.  I also want to make Donna a lovely bag for her birthday.  60.  Blimey we're all getting old.  How scarey!

And now back to bed with pills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment