Friday, January 31, 2014

A relapse

I was better ... for a day.  So I had a drink and it hit me BAM.  I had a two day awful hangover with the headache from hell.  I was floored.  Day one was spent in bed and day two on the sofa.  I still have the remnants of the headache on Day 3.  I honestly thought I was recovering from the deadness of my beloved dog but I think it was one of those situations when your brain catches up.  People get migraines over Christmas when the stress of the build up stops.  It is as you destress that the headache catches you.  My god it was a corker.

So all in all I haven't been good for much since we got back from India.  We had one lovely day out in Canterbury when it was sunny. We found a lovely gallery and the cathedral was beautiful and we said prayers for our departed friend.  And that was the last time I felt sad.  Well, I am not ready to talk  about his death or look at too many photos but I am getting better.  The realisation that my dog was more popular than me on Facebook is a bit of an eye opener - need more friends?

I have joined Slimming World with a view to reducing size of backside.  We will see.  Nice friends.  I will give it my best shot.

Today my hairs are to be dressed - Levi Roots.  Party with Mr Smith in London tomorrow and we are staying with sensible Alison.  Ed is fishing.  I wish I wasn't so bloody fat.


No comments:

Post a Comment