Sunday, June 5, 2016

Cakeywakey

Well I did eventually make my photo book, in fact two.  One was supposed to be free but actually cost more than the paying one.

And now I am digging an allotment and planting veg that should have all gone in in April.  Somewhat behind but at least the ground is clear - well part of it.  Still a lot more digging to do.  Someone stole all the paving from my allotment - my home made slabs have gone except one broken one.  This gives me an idea.  I will crazy pave my paths.

It turned cold so I started crocheting a blanket.  It is beautiful; my first attempt was hideous but nice friends got me the kit and I am now in with the crochet blanketeers.

I must get off cake.  Other people do coke but I do cake.

3 comments:

  1. You shall not at any time, nor shall You assist others to, challenge Wake Ballast, best writing services Inc.’s right, title, or interest in or to, or the validity of, the Wake Ballast Marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes writing a unique persuasive argumentative essay can be easier than it seems, if you know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete