Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thumbs up

We went to France for the day. We ate France and bought loads of lovely food so we can continue to eat more France.  Oh lovely teeny mini petit vacance.  What a lovely day.

Yesterday I was just settling down to a little snooze and something like doctors for mental stimulation when the Best Boy arrived at the back door pouring blood.  I rushed him to hospital where he had an X-ray and a smart bandage on his very minor injury to a thumb.  I was so stressed by the whole thing I had to go to the pub and exceed the dose.  We then had Chinese takeaway and I polished off a huge bar of french chocolate.  I may well explode.  It was gorgeous.

Mr Smith didn't really get my concern.  He had been at his nice cosy London office all day.  Actually, he is frightful in a crisis so just as well.  However, a bit of "there, there it's all better now" would not have gone amiss.  From him?  Silly me.




No comments:

Post a Comment