Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

Pub party tonight.  There's nothing like enforced enjoyment to make you wish you were in bed.  PooFace Humbug Features will be jollying along with me .... groan.  Oh well, he can come late and leave early whilst I have a jolly time.

I shall make some ridiculous resolutions.

No more eating standing up.
No unnecessary chocolate ie casual chocolate - only emergency chocolate.
Oh that's enough stupid resolutions before I promise to not drink, smoke, lie or swear for the whole year.  Of course I will be getting thinner and fitter and less greedy and more perfect in every way but I resolve to do that every year.

And here's to the barmaid who was sacked last week for shoving too much cocaine up her nose and generally being very unreliable.  Thanks for causing a bit of a scandal cos we don't get much round these parts.

Happy New Year forgot acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment