Sunday, December 9, 2012

East west home's best

Sorry about the lack of posts.  Tropical Internet connections are plenty dodgy but now I have dragged my exhausted self back across the Atlantic normal service will be resumed.

I had a wonderful time but I am so tired now I want to die.  Mr Smith has a stinking cold.  He also has a very irritating cough.  I hope he doesn't give it to me for Christmas.

I am nicely brown like the Christmas turkey which is lovely.  I painted as much as I could but the last few days were a little unruly when my friend Outrageous Anne turned up and we had some fun.  I did miss my family and after about seven days was bursting to come home.  Anyway, I was able to leave all my clothes at Outrageous Anne's house so took home an almost empty suitcase and don't have to drag it all back in March. OA is going out with a black guy half her age - what a hoot.

And so to bed for absolutely ages.



No comments:

Post a Comment